“One in ten people are indirigible, uncoachable or impossible to train, maybe it is not their time. Between two and four of every 10 people are dificult o complicated. And two to four are good. Generally,Â one in ten is an excellent apprentice” (Suryavan Solar, Self-Leadership Manual)
Generally, the Seeking processes of Self Leadership starts with feeling tired of an aspect of your life that you have lived until now. Maybe you haven’t gotten the desired results or in the best of cases, you have already reached them and the flame of wanting more is lite… extraordinary desires that are greater than an average life.
- Step One – discomfort: represents an indefinite restlessness, that springs from the unconscious.
- Step Two – Noticing: you define with claritywhat you want, and specially, what you no longer want in your life.
- Step Three – Burning Desire: is the first sign of consciousness that lights the fire to initiate the passionate Seek of a new life (take advantage of this moment to nourish yourself with good books, workshops and find a trainer or coach).
- Step Four – The Seek: an honest search and not by imitation. Motivated by a transformation of a mediocre or average life into a valuable, new and thrilling one… Even if right now you don’t know what you need.
And you… Are you the leader whom they seek or are youa Leader that seeks? – DecideÂ Today
Self-Leadership: The Number 1 Necessity
Â ”AÂ Leader is not the one that rules. A leader is responsible for the team and theÂ transformation of a dream or common goal into concrete results. ButÂ before leading others , a company, an army, govern a city, states of nations,Â learn to be the leader of yourself and your own life…“. (Suryavan Solar, Self-Leadership Manual)
- Seeking: represent theÂ tiredness of mediocrity and it is marked by aÂ burning desire to change. Leaving behind fear and attachment, you start seeking anew life.
- Self-Knowledge: is born from the personal Observation with humility and objectivity, allowing you to work with the correct support system.
- Confrontation: is theÂ strength to recognize the shadows you need to work and allow you to advance.
- Responsibility: to take charge of each areaof your life.
- Personal Dream:Â vision of the future you want and deserve, focusing your initial actions in the productivity to construct it.
- Self Esteem: represents the additional emotional energy that flourishes when you have surpassed self-pity or self-importance and open the space to be invaded bySelf-esteem and Self-confidence.
- Personal Power: at this point you already poses the respect towards yourself that allows you toattract all that you require to create the life you desire withSelf-sufficiency and Autonomy.
- Life Project: devised andÂ realized. Only reaching this level can you gain the most mature grade of Personal Power that will allow you totrain others with your experiencey, and most importantly:Â by example.
- The Book: like this Self-leadership Manual (available online atÂ www.condorblanco.com) that we recommend to have as a bedside book and to be read several times until integrating its teachings into our life.
- The Workshop: that will provide structure, focus and an life experience that is highly motivating. (Find the upcoming workshop available in your city clicking hereÂ aquÃ).
- The Mentor: a wise guide with experience (and patience) that will orient you in this path.
- El Trainer: will be the direct supervisor that will accompany during the whole self-leadership process and give you the necessary push towards change.